The Linton Angling Society, a well established club, has a beautiful lake - five reservoirs, two ponds & about 8 miles of fishing on the Rivers Medway & Beult.
- Three rods may be used ALL YEAR on all L.A.S. waters
- We encourage & have a large Junior Section.
- Members are allowed up to three Guest permits per day. Permits run for a 24 hour period.
- Fishing through out the year on specific still waters.
- Plenty of Matches for Senior & Junior Members.
If you're interested in joining a well run local angling club.
Please ring or preferably send a S.A.E. to the Membership Secretary or Hon. Secretary.
For MAPS, RULES, ETC. including DAY FISHING PERMITS (Click here).
NOTE: THERE IS NO CLOSED SEASON ON OUR SECTION OF THE CANAL.Members & their guests will be able to purchase DAY FISHING PERMTS for this venue. THEY ARE ALSO NOW AVAILABLE TO NON MEMBERS.
They are able to be purchased in advance direct from our web site or from those names indicated on the Membership cards.
THERE ARE STRICTLY NO TICKET SALES ON THE BANK!
ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BEFORE FISHING COMMENCES.
But wherever you fish, enjoy it & 'Tight Lines'